Monday, February 24, 2014

Pelo Rojo

Well here it is. A light week and not too much going on that's worth sharing.
 
 
Comp:.......................................................................................................................
 

The District:
Well we have the coolest district. We went to Puebla which is 2.30 hours away from us, so it's a stretch. When we go there we all go together. We sit in the back of the bus and just clown around. ..always a blast. Because we are so far we get to buy food in Puebla and reemblos it, so it's free food. We had KFC and Dominos... oh it was real good. Reminded me of home.  The cashier lady was asking our names and was getting confused with all of us being called Elder. So I said "pelo rojo" and she got a kick out of that one. Good stuff.


People: Well there's always a interesting thing going on with the people here.  We were walking home yesterday and I saw this guy struggling in his wheelchair.  We asked if we could help him and he accepted which is rare. I was like what do I do now, not use to them accepting.  Well, long story short, pushed this dude 2 miles to his house. So that was an experience and the wheelchair was ghetto, I mean GHETTO, but it was fun. He was a chill dude. 

My house:
Well I have a name for the shower now. Katy Perry. cause its a little confused if it likes hot or cold. and its moldy humid and well just kinda dreary. Almost depressing. good thing i have my basketball. 

INVESTIGATORS:
Finding and teaching a lot more. Fouind this less active family with 2 kids that aren't memberes. One of them is 7 her name is Zareth. She well loves me cause I speak English.  I'm teaching her English... pretty funny... she made me a cup with a funny face. it's a styrofoam cup with a sharpie face. pretty legit.

love ya and miss ya a bunch. a whole bunch.

Elder Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment