Monday, July 28, 2014

Rocks

Well folks here it goes:
 
Changes:
So my bro (and companion) Elder Fi. left to be a trainer. So I'm still here. Funny story I kinda knew who my comp was going to be (connections with the offices and they are real good at keeping secrets) anyway when they called my name and Elder V. I was stoked cause he is the homie and I was doing like a dancing walk thing and fell onto some chairs. Wasn't real embarassing but everyone was just dying laughing. He's from Guadalajara. Cool dude and he's the ex assistant so he's keeping me in line. Real smooth teacher and has 20 meses so he's got the experience on his side. 
 
 
 
Weight:
So came into this area fat; I'll admit it, but now everywhere I go like to zone meetings or to the offices, everyone tells me that I have been losing weight and I look skinny. So thank you Tetela. 
 
Rejection:
So as missionaries we get rejected by people of all ages, but these people usually have knowledge on why they are rejecting us. They know what their beliefs are and what is happening around them. So here in Tetela countless times I have been rejected and no pasa nada but I have never had rocks thrown at me until now..... by 2 girls who were 6 years old.  Not only when we walked by on our way up but when we walked down. It was wild and the mom walked outside and was like laughing. So it was a interesting time and they almost hit my comp on the dome and me on the back. Good thing we got moves like Reggie Bush at USC; or like Mcjagger.

Anyway thats all folks take it smoooth and real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment